Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Campbell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Will Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Will Campbell   Will Campbell EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 pm

I hope Campbell goes out with a bang in this bowl game. He is a great kid and class act. His play has already got him to about a 6th round pick. A good bowl game and offseason workouts (might be the strongest player in the draft) could bump him up to 4th round territory.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Will Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Campbell   Will Campbell EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm

yep I think his total 180 in terms of his work ethics and what he's now willing to put into his game has really helped him turn it around. I think it's safe to say he's been a bust when speaking in relative terms but you have to take that with a grain of salt. Not every kid pans out. He just happens to be one of the more high profile guys that didn't. I'm also convinced that part of that blame lies on the the previous regime but I'll not get into that now.

Not sure if anyone remembers the guy before Will, Marcus Slocum, that didn't pan out either. Had big hopes for Marcus and he never even made it on the field. JT Turner, Grady, etc. etc. the list goes on and on. But I definitely want to root for and see Big Will make it in the next level because even though he started out the wrong way, he's seemed to right his ship and I'm pretty confident that he should be successful in whatever it is that he chooses to do in life. Hopefully for him, his dream is realized and it's in football.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Will Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Campbell   Will Campbell EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Something to ponder, was it the major regime change that totally changed BWC's attitude? I think so. Rich Clod wanted speed and trickery, really didn't care about defense. Coach Hoke comes in with a major emphasis on defense and personal accountability and voila...

Imagine BWC if he had 4 years with Coach Hoke. This also proves that Michigan recruits itself (of course we already knew that).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will Campbell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Campbell   Will Campbell Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Campbell
Page 1 of 1