Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)

Go down 
+5
BetterThansparty
michmike
WillieMfan
sandyeggo_blue
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) Empty
PostSubject: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Honestly....tie this fucker up and stone him.

Stone his ass.

What in the hell is wrong with this world?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 pm

nothing was accomplished by this. NOTHING. they are cowards. They have shamed their families and their family name forever. my prayers to the families of the deceased. I will go home and hug my boys extra tight tonight.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:57 pm

I was talking to my dad the other day about this crap. Our conversation was prompted by the shootings in Oregon. He had a great point. These crimes aren't your normal 48 hour mystery types. They are incredibly public with many eye witness accounts and usually these days there is video footage as well. I think they should skip the trial and walk them right into the electric chair. This goes for "insanity" plea mother fuckers as well.

Sorry but if you want to lay siege to a school, mall, movie theater or whatever-you give up your right to be treated as a human being. These crimes it is easy to identify who was involved. I say kill the pieces of shit ASAP.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
nothing was accomplished by this. NOTHING. they are cowards. They have shamed their families and their family name forever. my prayers to the families of the deceased. I will go home and hug my boys extra tight tonight.

It is hard for me to not drive to my kids school right now and pick them up to be with them.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Every time I hear or read of another horrific incident such as this (and tragically, my use of the word 'another' implies their frequency), one and only one question torments my mind:

Where next?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:42 pm

And this the day after the House in the state of Michigan voted to allow concealed weapons for people with a permit at places like (stadiums, churches, elementary schools, etc.). Bringing more guns into the situation IS NOT the answer. Allowing people to carry concealed weapons will not deter violence, more like add gasoline to an already blazing fire. The advocates for looser gun restrictions claim that "people with permits have to take a class and pass a test so it's safe". Just like a Driver's test right? I feel real safe...

And BTW, the death toll is closer to 30 now (18 children)...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:02 pm

ok 2nd lets try to not get fucking political right now. I just hope that shooter burns in the deepest depths of hell. I was at Columbine High School this summer and I could not believe losing that many people but this school is vastly smaller with many more deaths. Its hard to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:45 pm

I am totally sick about this! My daughter teaches children in that age group and she is so upset. My oldest granddaugher was living in Denver at the time that Columbine happened and when I heard about the shooting (news just initially said a school in Aurora) I was sooooo scared it was her school. It wasn't, but I can still remember that feeling, so I kind of know what those folks went through when the initial word got out. I CANNOT even begin to imagine what those who lost loved ones are going through right now. Right now we all just need to forget about the person who did this....forget about guns...forget about laws.... we just need to pray for the people who lost someone today!!

michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
I CANNOT even begin to imagine what those who lost loved ones are going through right now.

Nothing more left to say, GBJ.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Looks like it was the teacher's son who came in and shot her and her class. Disgusting. He'll is too good for him.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Yea I don't get it. She was shot at home and he still went to the school to shoot her class? Not that this was ever going to make sense.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

I learned about this shooting while teaching elementary school kids. I've spent the night wondering how I could save my students if something like this would happen at my school.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm in no way making excuses for him if it was his Mother's class that he did this to but could it be possible that he felt neglected by his Mother and saw her constantly worry about her students? This was his way of exactlng revenge. Obviously it was not an acceptable method and he had additional issues going on which compoundd the problem.

I can't help but think that video games are partly to blame for this. Think about it. Kids grew up playing games where they blow-up entire nations and when their character is killed they just hit the re-set button. There are no consequences for their actions. Info. is still sketchy about today's unfortunate incident but the killer was 20 years old. He grew up in the video game age, granted he also had severe mental issues which were perpetuated by said video games. He did a horrible thing , possibly because "It was fun" (like playing the video game). Then he starts feeling bad so he hits the re-set button (a.k.a. kills himself).

Yes this was a tragedy but to not talk about it begs for a reoccurence. Columbine, Aurora, any other shootings?

I recall when Katrina happened. A GF lived in one of the Parish's by New Orleans and she went home just a few days prior to Katrrina's land-fall. I could not contact her nor get a straight answer from anyone regarding the situation down there. I was extremely upset and we werren't even that close, sure we have some good times but we weren't considering anything further. I can't imagine if it was your child that you were having those ferelings about. No one should have to endure that which is why there should not be a "grieving period" which "shockingly enough" Gun-rights advocates are calling for.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I learned about this shooting while teaching elementary school kids. I've spent the night wondering how I could save my students if something like this would happen at my school.

It's scary to think about, especially given today's story. This was the son of a teacher. I doubt there is a school in the country that would have not let him in the school.

My kids school is no longer letting parents pick up kids in the building. We now have to wait at the entrance and they will send our kids out. It's a whole new world now.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Gun control. Assault weapon ban, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)   OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary) Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: School shooting, 24+ dead, mostly children (elementary)
Page 1 of 1