Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...

Go down 
+4
Wolverdog
Admin
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp
BetterThansparty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... Empty
PostSubject: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:04 am

(Well, not everyone in ohio is evil)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/sports/high-school-football-rape-case-unfolds-online-and-divides-steubenville-ohio.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20121217&_r=0

There was no mention of Carl Monday throughout the entire 8-page article.

During the entire article I was reminded of the movie "Varsity Blues".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
(Well, not everyone in ohio is evil)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/sports/high-school-football-rape-case-unfolds-online-and-divides-steubenville-ohio.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20121217&_r=0

There was no mention of Carl Monday throughout the entire 8-page article.

During the entire article I was reminded of the movie "Varsity Blues".

So, let me get this straight. In the state of Ohio, rape is "a way of life?" Please cite that "way of life", and compare it the numbers to the state of Michigan. I have no idea what those numbers would be, but I would assume Ohio has more, just based on population. But, "a way of life" is a bit much, even for you. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh let's tread carefully here, 2nd.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Did you read the entire article? High School football players can get away with whatever they want... High School...

This goes beyond tattoo's, money, and cars.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Did you read the entire article? High School football players can get away with whatever they want... High School...

This goes beyond tattoo's, money, and cars.

Got it, no real evidence. You really do need to back up the comments you make. It makes you much more credible..... Laughing did I just say that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Just like your Detroit is the scum of the Earth rant. See what I did there?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:47 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Just like your Detroit is the scum of the Earth rant. See what I did there?

Never said Detroit was the scum of the Earth, let alone a rant. I got your MO, though. When you can't cite your source, like you asked me to do, you deflect. This is really too easy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Admin wrote:

Please just ban the fool. I'm sure DVCS will settle down (and many Michigan fans) once he's gone for good.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
Admin wrote:

Please just ban the fool. I'm sure DVCS will settle down (and many Michigan fans) once he's gone for good.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 pm

You've seen it all before, do you honestly need to rehash it DVCS? Oh yea, what's this? Pretty sure that it is included in my first post on this thread.

We already know how all you ohio fans are. You acted shocked when the NCAA handed down sanctions. You really shouldn't play choir-boy, especially when there is blood on your shirt.

Admin- This is fun, frustrating but fun. See, as long as we don't get bad fans in here this can work. A little conflict is good.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

I second as well. Honestly, I don't understand how these adults didnt think anything bad was going to come of this. Sometimes you have got to think that the parents of high school kids, sorry their "best friends" are the biggest enablers of them all. They just want their kids to be the "cool" ones unlike themselves in high school.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 pm

^5 13!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 pm

I hate to say it, but get rid of "Bo". He is childishly divisive, just wants to pick fights, like the asshole from Arizona.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 am

admin, I know I'm new here but I do like to talk, and read a board with ACTUAL B1G talk. Albeit UM, but then again, UM is our rival. I really have no problem with 2nd and think he, or anyone else, should be banned. The banter is fun and harmless. I certainly don't take anything personally.

2nd seems like a good dude, doesn't pack much punch, but willing to jump my shit. That's cool. I'll continue to keep everything "above board." I can't say the same for 2nd. Smile
Back to top Go down
MGoMod

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 am

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO END RIGHT HERE. NOTHING MORE SHOULD BE ADDED.

I AM LEAVING IT LIKE THIS SO EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS AN UNACCEPTABLE THREAD.

IT WILL BE DELETED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!

GO BLUE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...   See, it's not just an ohio state thing.  It's a way of life down there... Empty

Back to top Go down

See, it's not just an ohio state thing. It's a way of life down there...
Page 1 of 1