Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is going on?

Go down 
+2
jjabilene
WillieMfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:12 pm

DR is trouble.

http://es.pn/V52nQd
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 pm

This one seems pretty minor. I once had a warrant issued for my arrest for driving with expired plates and not paying the ticket. I was a teenager and just forgot about it. Had to go to court and pay a fine.

I am curious why his license was suspended in the first place and it's annoying that he missed the court date, but this doesn't seem like a big deal. On the heals of the other stuff, it's pretty annoying though.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Serious charge or not, it's as if many of the seniors on this team feel exempted from rules as they prepare for this final game of their careers.

Hawthorne, Floyd and now Denard.

I know Brady can't hold all their hands everyday....but it's time to get this shit together.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

jjabilene wrote:

I am curious why his license was suspended in the first place and it's annoying that he missed the court date, but this doesn't seem like a big deal. On the heals of the other stuff, it's pretty annoying though.

This is a key question. I agree it is fairly minor but it is still illegal. I still think he will miss some of the game. Glad he wasn't under the influence.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Not a big deal. Agree with admin....gotta take care of that small shit before it bites you in the ass. BTW....I was a little disappointed he was driving a 2001 Pontiac. Kinda hoping it was a 2010 Escalade. Damn!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Naw Derek, we had to quit that shit after the Maurice Taylor incident! lol

I think that trip litterally rolled Cleaves over to MSU! Rolling Eyes

sandyeggo_blue

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:46 pm

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:
Not a big deal. Agree with admin....gotta take care of that small shit before it bites you in the ass. BTW....I was a little disappointed he was driving a 2001 Pontiac. Kinda hoping it was a 2010 Escalade. Damn!

Who are we O$U.... ha ha.... you know you left that wide open DVCS Laughing

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:48 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:

Who are we O$U.... ha ha.... you know you left that wide open DVCS Laughing

I know, eggo......I know more than a few of you would like that one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is going on?   What is going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: