Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine!

Go down 
+3
joe
lovetheblue1217
maizerage5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maizerage5

maizerage5

Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine!   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 pm

This surprise commit possibility is music to my ears, especially after loosing out to Garnett, and Reeves! Rumors are Wayne Morgon or an SEC commit...who knows MAYBE.............Demar Dorsery.....what would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

GO BLUE!

I am loving this now, first we get Henry, and if we close with Diamond and a good surprise I can forget loosing Garnett and Reeves.....even though I wanted both!

Who do you guys think it is? Question
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine!   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

maizerage5 wrote:
This surprise commit possibility is music to my ears, especially after loosing out to Garnett, and Reeves! Rumors are Wayne Morgon or an SEC commit...who knows MAYBE.............Demar Dorsery.....what would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

GO BLUE!

I am loving this now, first we get Henry, and if we close with Diamond and a good surprise I can forget loosing Garnett and Reeves.....even though I wanted both!

I would have no problem with Dorsey, I understand that he made a bad decision, but from the sounds of it he has changed. I honestly don't see how it would be any different than keeping Stonum a kid that cannot control his drinking.

PostSubject: Dorsey went to Grand Rapids Community College this   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

year and the football program was just shut down....
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yeah but why   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm

and how would this be a LOI day surprise?

Does he need some of his own publicity or something?

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine!   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 pm

maizerage5 wrote:

GO BLUE!

hmm forgot about Wayne Morgan...He was one of the possible targets early, but UM never offered him. Who would be the SEC commit though?!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: As much as I would love to see him at UM   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

No F'ing way Demar puts on a winged helmet.

It sucks given the articles I've read showing how hard he's worked at turning his life around.

PostSubject: So, do you think he's not   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

worthy, or just don't believe we would get him?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Neither   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

From all accounts that I've read he has proven to try and do right. He has tried so hard to turn his life around. I totally think he's worth taking a chance on now. It's amazing what two years in a new environment can do for someone. (i'm living proof)

On the latter, he clearly wants to be at UM so that is not going to be an issue.

I just think that the powers that be have made up their minds regardless of what transpires. I think the guy could save twins from a fire, turn in $50,000 that he found in a bag, cure cancer and fix the deficit and UM still wouldn't let him in. at least it sure feels that way.

I sure would love to see him in the maize and blue though.

PostSubject: Per ESPN   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 am

a top JUCO is announcing@7am... Could it be Dorsey? Maybe not but interesting thought..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I remember watching this video and thinking...   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

I can't wait to have this personality on the sidelines....I can't think of anyone he reminds me of. A 'different' Michigan player.

eGrandpa

PostSubject: it is   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:21 am

it is going to be a 3/4 star commit from the SEC, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine!   Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Commit per GoBlueWolverine!
Page 1 of 1