Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should have won.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:20 pm

How was Clowney the player of the game? Seemed predetermined. He had one goog play. Taylor shut him down most of the day.

I'm disgusted by the DB's.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 pm

What game were you watching? Michigan was down almost the whole game. The score is the only real stat I am worried about. I have never talked shit to an opposing fan for leading in TOP or first downs. 63 yd. punt returns do not add much to offensive stats. So the stats were misleading.

I can't fault the db's. There was about zero experience on the field. The poor tackling and missed sacks is what we should be pissed about.

I agree that Clowney was a horrible choice for POG. Ace was a no brain-er.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 pm

UM ran more plays, gained more yards, what game did you watch? Other than the punt return, UM wins.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:04 pm

The one where we were behind 90% of the game.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Only the first half. UM out scored SC 9-0 in the third and lead most of the 4th.

Listen, I'm not happy with the outcome, but UM played a good game today.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:48 pm

You have to stop just looking at the box score. Michigan's TD came with two seconds left in the quarter. That was when they took the lead. So for 99.9% of 3 quarters they were behind. We had the lead for about half of the 4th quarter.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm just trying to cope right now. I would be in a better mood if they would have given up a FG at the end, but that TD stung.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Yes it did. I had a feeling it was going to come down to a FG kick. Then they connected on that long TD. Instant nausea. I hadn't even contemplated them scoring a TD. Sucked.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:00 pm

i THOUGHT COMMING DOWN TO THAT LAST 3 MINUTES THAT (sorry for the caps) Michigan needed to get a turnover to win thought the way they were rushing the passer they might get a sack fumble or hurrya overthrow INT ,but the DB couldn't cover long enough to makethat happen the reviever got open so fast that the Rush couldn't get there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should have won. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should have won.   Should have won. Empty

Back to top Go down

Should have won.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: