Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uofmchris

the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT Empty
PostSubject: the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT   the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 pm

This was a let down of a season. Call me crazy, but this was a step back, not forward...This team COULD have been much better this season. This team cannot accept mediocrity. I don't want to relive the Lloyd Carr 8-4, 9-3, 8-4, 11-2, 9-3 type of seasons... THIS IS MICHIGAN FER GODS SAKES.

I cant wait year after year studying future schedules telling myself "2014 sets up nicely" or "2015 is looking great" NO! That is not the mindset I should have...I want to compete for NC year after year. LOL

Now the thing that really sucks is seeing teams like Notre Dame and Ohio go undefeated this season, when everyone pretty much wrote them off at the beginning of the season.

Yes, going 11-2 last season was a success, but that team still could have had a shot at the National title if things played out just a little differently...

I am in no way questioning Hoke and his coaching ablilities, I am more-so just venting that there is no reason why Michigan cant be that team...

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda.... being a fan sucks!!! LOL

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT   the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:58 pm

uofmchris wrote:
I don't want to relive the Lloyd Carr 8-4, 9-3, 8-4, 11-2, 9-3 type of seasons... THIS IS MICHIGAN FER GODS SAKES.

This...10000000000x.

That's how I feel.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT   the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Yep. 2013 will have over 40 players from to top 5 recruiting class. Three recruiting classes under Hoke. No more RR's guys. No more excuses.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT   the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT   the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT Empty

Back to top Go down

the waiting is the hardest part.... RANT
Page 1 of 1