Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illinois Rolls Ohio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Illinois Rolls Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Illinois Rolls Ohio   Illinois Rolls Ohio EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Gotta love life on the road in the B1G. I really think this is the worst Ohio team in years. Still good but not what they have been.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/gametracker/recap/NCAAB_20130105_OHIOST@ILL
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Rolls Ohio   Illinois Rolls Ohio EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:23 pm

I agree. They really only have one legit scoring option. I thought that coming into the year, so it blows my mind that they were up on Duke @ Cameron Indoor until the final couple minutes.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Rolls Ohio   Illinois Rolls Ohio EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 pm

I walked in the house and turned on that game with about 4 minutes left and was stunned to see that score. clearly O$U had an off day but Willie and Hail are both 100% correct when they say that this is the worst ohio team in years and they really only have one (or two) real scoring threats.

One of the announcers yesterday said that it is going to be tough to win on the road this year in the conference and I think that's as true of a statement as I've heard. I can't wait to see our boys on the road though. It should get a better assessment of the team after our first few road game. The first two B1G road games (at O$U and Minny) are damn good tests too since one is a rivalry game and one is against a resurgent, hungry, confident team.

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Rolls Ohio   Illinois Rolls Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Illinois Rolls Ohio
Page 1 of 1