Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another ol committ....

Go down 
+4
fishgoblue22
joe
ThatGuy
bluebult56
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebult56

another ol committ.... Empty
PostSubject: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

looks like we've got another olineman coming to aa. dan samuelson, originally committed to nebraska but now he's blue. rated a 3-star guard in one report, 4-star in another. wonder if this will influence hunt's decision although he's a tackle. how can green not want to come here now? appears a nice p-up....
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:26 pm

What he said^^^

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/01/michigan_flips_nebraska_commit.html

But do we have room for Green?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:35 pm

It's amazing what happens when you look (That was a comment directed at me, not you bluebult). Because 6 guys enrolled early they won't be counted aginst the 25 per year limit. And Green will announce January 26th.

http://mgoblog.com/content/hello-dan-samuelson

https://twitter.com/AceAnbender/status/290143866793914369

(I still dislike twitter)...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Who knows anything about this guy? Rivals, who I consider the best, has him as a 3* and something like #18 guard in the country.

I know we need depth but I'm sorta scratchin' my head on this one.

Anyone have any insight?

I know he was recruited to Nebraska but they have very few name recruits over there.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Feels like UM took him to screw Neb.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Well fish, atr this pointI don't think wedo that to ourselves. Maybe if we're loadedlike Alabama????

But we're not 1/2Alabama.

And watching the All Star game Michigan had 1 5* and Ohio had 1 and Bama and LSU had 2

Damn USC had 5! 5!

WTF?

But back to the OP. If we were stacked I'd see it. I guess I wondered if he showed something we didn't hear about.

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 am

I like it. This is how you assure success on the OL, and at the very least depth, because some of the higher rated players will not pan out. The more ships for OL the better imo.

The OL should be the foundation because then you can work with marginal skill players, (so now in theory you've increased the depth for skill players as well,) and can lead to a statistically great defense if we're controlling the ball. It can benefit every unit.

If we get Green with this line, that is the icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 am

Well said '93, I agree.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 am

I am with Joe for the most part on this one. I am all for getting depth but not when we need skill players. I trust that Hoke knows what he is doing and there is still room for Green and maybe one more in this class.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

This signing also shows how much Hoke is dedicated to having a dominant OL. I'm sure when he commited, the first person Hoke told was Green.

They gotta lock that kid up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another ol committ....   another ol committ.... Empty

Back to top Go down

another ol committ....
Page 1 of 1