Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
EJinGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. Empty
PostSubject: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 pm

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2013/01/ohio_states_urban_meyer_moves.html#incart_river

Mad

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 pm

I dislike ohio but I HATE sparty. This feels bitter-sweet....
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

If this winds up happening, it would also be a blow to Izzo, as he's supposed to be a pretty good bball player. For the first time in ages, I'm starting to see some chinks in Izzo's armor. First he loses out on Parker and doesn't have a recruit for 2013. Then the Kearney mid-season transfer obviously surprised him, and even though he wasn't great, his loss hurts their defense and makes them really thin (also, he couldn't resist taking shots at the kid on his way out). And now this possibility. I think that Izzo is a great coach, but a complete jerk and would enjoy watching him implode if his program gets passed by Michigan.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 am

I am glad that Hoke is now raiding other teams commitments, but Meyer is such a scumbag. I'm not a state fan either, but I hate seeing Meyer get whatever he wants.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 am

Harris wants to play basketball. sparty will let him. is liar willing to do that?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: I would prefer him go to OSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 am

I hope MSU crumbles. They acted like they were part of the Big 2 because they had a little 4 year run. I want them back where they belong, as part of the also rans. I don't mind OSU being good. I like UM beating them when they are good.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 am

dwoody wrote:
Harris wants to play basketball. sparty will let him. is liar willing to do that?

New word is that he isn't that sold on playing college basketball anymore. I think he is planning on consentrating on football only.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 am

Then Hoke should go after him if he's playing the field again.
Back to top Go down
bluebult56

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 am

dwoody wrote:

he has an offer from michigan already.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:46 am

bluebult56 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

he has an offer from michigan already.

I think he will. As stated above, he does have an offer.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I hope MSU crumbles. They acted like they were part of the Big 2 because they had a little 4 year run. I want them back where they belong, as part of the also rans. I don't mind OSU being good. I like UM beating them when they are good.

Look at this, 'fish and I share an opinion. I think that this is the second time!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Bump...

Any news on this front?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.   D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU. Empty

Back to top Go down

D-BAG Meyer about to steal Drake Harris from MSU.
Page 1 of 1