Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: tiger and rory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebult56

OT:  tiger and rory Empty
PostSubject: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm

new commercial for nike. best ever.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:33 pm

its pretty funny- have to think about the best ever tag. I'm kinda partial to the Cindy Crawford at the Pepsi machine commercial.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
bluebult56

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 pm

wshoes wrote:
its pretty funny- have to think about the best ever tag. I'm kinda partial to the Cindy Crawford at the Pepsi machine commercial.

'shoes

best non-cindy crawford commercial?
lol
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm

For all of those who want to see it....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/14/tiger-woods-rory-mcilroy-commercial/1832985/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 am

Reminds me of the old McDonalds commercials with Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan. "Nothing but net"
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 am

I found it a little odd that Rory was wearing Tiger's signature red in the commercial. Call me crazy but I think Tiger still has it left in him to make a run at Jack's majors record. I think Tiger is a lot better off than most people assume him to be. Clearly he's not Tiger in his prime but he's not as much off as most think.

I think it's obvious that the competition has started to catch up. In his prime tiger was one of a handful of guys on the tour with a serious workout regimen. Now it seems like half the tour could bench 225 reps with no problem. Every time I turn on a PGA event I see the waist lines diminishing and the pectorals looking more chiseled. JMO

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Reminds me of the old McDonalds commercials with Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan. "Nothing but net"

Good point.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: tiger and rory   OT:  tiger and rory Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: tiger and rory
Page 1 of 1