Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go Blue-we got our must win.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Go Blue-we got our must win. Empty
PostSubject: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 am

It wasn't pretty and the officiating was awful but the end was fitting,

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 am

After they didn't call the flagrant against Craft, I knew there was no way they could call that foul at the other end against Burke.

All wins are good wins. Go Blue!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:09 am

Spot-on, SHoes and Fish...both your points.

But while I won't descend to the level of pessimism as did TheArtistFormerlyKnown [-asDeepBlue83], and post sentiments of hopelessness, doom and gloom on both (FB and BB) forums, it must be said I, too, am really, really concerned about this team's apparent inability to defend inside. Every time Timmy knocked down another trey, they answered right back with a flush or jam as if it was nothing...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 am

They really miss Morgan inside. Horford is soft. McGary is getting good, but he seemed to be running on fumes in the 2nd half. He hasn't had to play that many minutes.

I hope Morgan is back for Wiscy and MSU.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 am

Fish, agree re Morgan, he plays the best defense of our bigs. he doesn't block shots but he rebounds, boxes out and plays pretty good defense.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Sorry about how you feel Mike but the truth is the truth. McCary is the strength of the team on the inside and the really good teams in the big 10 have big guys that are really tough. Wait and see what happen when they face Payne and Sims inside against MSU, Wisconsin is strong inside. Michigan still has is 3-4 munutes of not scoring draughts, also the have to work on the dribble drive and dish at the end of the game. Just my opinion, but Ive watched every game all year
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Good to see Morgan getting some love here. I've always considered him to be an underrated part of the team.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Artist isn't as bad as deepblue. Deepblue was a complete sad sack and quite possibly a fan of another team. I ALWAYS got the impression he wanted Michigan to fail, for whatever reason. Artist just strikes me as really reactionary, but definitely as a Michigan fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Definatley a michigan fan Visited Michigan whem I was 6 years old my aunt worked there, got caught playing football at the Big house and the guard say's you kids gotta get off the field the teams comming out. Took a couple of classes there, couldn't hack it so enlisted. Wish I would have stuck it out. I do bleed Blue though, my niece and cousin both graduated from there. hate O$U in a good way, and get pissed of when Sparty bad mouths Michigan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Blue-we got our must win.   Go Blue-we got our must win. Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Blue-we got our must win.
Page 1 of 1