Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already. Empty
PostSubject: Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already.   Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:25 pm

But in case you haven't here's Hoke's press conference.

http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=365304

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already.   Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks 2nd. I didn't get a chance to watch it until now.

Some things I took away from it....

1. Coach forgot the kids names and who he signed on multiple occasions. I sure hope that he was just really tired.

2. I have a feeling, based on Hoke's statements, that they have some big plans for Schallman in the future.

3. I love how, when talking about recruiting rankings, Hoke joked that Kovacs was not ranked 3* or 4*, he was ranked 1 moon (or something to that effect).

4. Just based on some things he said (and really a bit more on how he said them) I expect D line to be a major recruiting emphasis this year.

5. Did they say this was the first time in 25 years that UM hasn't gotten a commitment form Texas, Florida or California? Hoke mentioned himself that Michigan is a national brand. Why in the world did we not show that? Not saying I'm disappointed in our class but I am disappointed that we didn't get a few kids from those states that we targeted and obviously wanted.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already.   Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Re: point #5, yea when I first learned of that early yesterday morning I was alarmed by it. Not that it matters, we have an outstanding class anyway. I learned of it in yesterday's article from The Michigan Daily, which I posted in another thread.

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/michigan-wraps-top-10-recruiting-class-national-signing-day?page=0,0

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already.   Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty sure that everyone who wants to see this has already.
Page 1 of 1