Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We still have one eye swollen shut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

We still have one eye swollen shut Empty
PostSubject: We still have one eye swollen shut   We still have one eye swollen shut EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 am

And our ribs are still broken (to follow up on my Mich basketball- Clint Eastwood or Steven Segal comparison), but we're practicing our shot and we'll be a little more healed for Illinois- and then eventually to culminate in all guns blazing against MSU on 3-4.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

We still have one eye swollen shut Empty
PostSubject: Re: We still have one eye swollen shut   We still have one eye swollen shut EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm

well certainly shoes 1-3 in a four game stretch feels like a knockdown, not a knockout but I think when you take a step back and see those four game for what they really were you can't feel too bad. Clearly we should have gone 2-2 and I think a lot of people would have been happy with that but you're right, the last second OT loss at Wiscy coupled with the absolute beating we took at MSU certainly makes one feel like the ribs are broke and the eyes are swollen.

I really liked the way they responded at the PSU game. Yes I know, PSU hasn't won a B1G game all year. In fact they haven't won any game all year, but that team came to play. They played at 110% and gave our boys their best shot. We could have easily lost that game but we played strong and smart and fought to the end.

I can't wait. Two more games to get the momentum going for our Sparty rematch. Guns blazing is right.
Back to top Go down

We still have one eye swollen shut
Page 1 of 1