Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Norfleet moving back to Offense.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Norfleet moving back to Offense. Empty
PostSubject: Norfleet moving back to Offense.   Norfleet moving back to Offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/02/report_michigan_cb_dennis_norf.html
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet moving back to Offense.   Norfleet moving back to Offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Probably won't see much time at slot as that is the only receiver spot where we have returners. It could pay off huge the following year though. Whatever will they do with justice Hayes?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet moving back to Offense.   Norfleet moving back to Offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Interesting. Can't really state a preference either way although I'd like him to stay at one position for continuity's sake. Repetition enables growth and learning. The grass isn't always greener...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet moving back to Offense.   Norfleet moving back to Offense. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Interesting. Can't really state a preference either way although I'd like him to stay at one position for continuity's sake. Repetition enables growth and learning. The grass isn't always greener...

2nd... I agree with your statement. Continuity and repetition are key but there were extenuating circumstances that led Norfleet to CB last year (Thank JT floyd for that). The article even states... "In the bowl, it was basically a situation where he wanted the chance to earn more playing time, the numbers were down, and they let him compete there, but it was never supposed to be a permanent move."

This is really a non issue in my opinion since he'll be used primarily as a kick returner anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet moving back to Offense.   Norfleet moving back to Offense. Empty

Back to top Go down

Norfleet moving back to Offense.
Page 1 of 1