Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A positive article on next year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

A positive article on next year. Empty
PostSubject: A positive article on next year.   A positive article on next year. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

It seems that B/R doesn't think we are too far off.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1535999-michigan-football-players-who-will-rise-up-the-depth-chart-in-spring-practice?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football#/articles/1535999-michigan-football-players-who-will-rise-up-the-depth-chart-in-spring-practice

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

A positive article on next year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive article on next year.   A positive article on next year. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm very familiar with Jake. He was on same team as my grandson, and he is a pretty cool kid....on and off the field...to include the classroom. I saw him play 10 or so games and only remember seeing him drop one pass. He can get a bit lazy in his route running, but I think that was more of a function of the opponents. Can't wait to see him in the Big House!!

Go Blue!!!
Back to top Go down

A positive article on next year.
Page 1 of 1