Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. Empty
PostSubject: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:21 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/02/report_michigan_will_not_wear.html

On another point, when did UM become Electric Yellow and Blue instead of Maize and Blue? Those bleed out uniforms were unwatchable. The latest shoes and socks and knee pads they wore against Ill were hard to look at too. Even the Football jersey numbers and pants are more bright yellow than maize. Let's get back to maize. I don't care how many uniform combos they come up with, but at least keep the colors right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 pm

I agree I am really not a fan of that look, although I was okay with the uniis that they wore against O$U. Think for the guys and the recruits thats cool, that hurt your eye colour brings recruits in and is good for the youngsters.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I'm with you fish BUT   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/02/report_michigan_will_not_wear.html

On another point, when did UM become Electric Yellow and Blue instead of Maize and Blue? Those bleed out uniforms were unwatchable. The latest shoes and socks and knee pads they wore against Ill were hard to look at too. Even the Football jersey numbers and pants are more bright yellow than maize. Let's get back to maize. I don't care how many uniform combos they come up with, but at least keep the colors right.

In that one recent poll of 2013 recruits the vast majority said they liked new uniform ideas no matter who they would sign with.

Unfotunately the ones that like the old traditional stuff is us dude. Us old fogies. I guess we have the choice of moving with the tide or getting even MORE like our parents! lol
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm

I don't mind different combos, different uniforms for games. Just get the color right.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 pm

This is MICHIGAN, fer God's sake!! It's not some fly-by-night DeVry University-type school. Let moo-u wear ridiculous new outfits. Leave the unis alone. Classic is the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 pm

The way they been playing latley I'd make em wear these.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Maybe we can sport these instead:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/ucla-louisville-sporting-wild-new-adidas-article-1.1275938

This shit is getting out of control.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:06 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Maybe we can sport these instead:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/ucla-louisville-sporting-wild-new-adidas-article-1.1275938

This shit is getting out of control.

are those zubaz shorts?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.   I'm glad UM won't be wearing these. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm glad UM won't be wearing these.
Page 1 of 1