Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big game today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Big game today Empty
PostSubject: Big game today   Big game today EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

I think the biggest game of the year. Their performance today will have a direct effect on the team's tourney seed. I still think that if they win today (and especially if they win out) they will get the Auburn Hills bracket. Basically home game for the first two games will guarantee a sweet 16 birth IMO.

I already called it that M would split with O$U and lose both to Indiana (yet to be seen). I also called it that M would split with Sparty so I hope that prediction comes true today. Also, a win today could help the team get their swagger back for the close of the regular season and possibly get them clicking before the conference and national tourney.

Predictions \ Key points:

- UM relies on perimeter shooting (which worries me with Sparty) and Stauskas is 50% from the 3 line. UM stays in the game because of this.

- McGary and Morgan get beat up in the post but play "tough" B1G style ball with Sparty (who also plays extremely rough). Our post and paint D creates confusion for Sparty and they rush to take a few shots keeping them at around 40% shooting for the game. Expect Sparty to be in the bonus within the first ten minutes of each half.

- Burke goes 20 and 10 and has 0 turnovers but he is gonna need help from TH Jr and Robinson. GR3 absolutely has to show up today PERIOD. If GR3 has doesn't score double digits WE DON'T WIN.

- We need a big game from someone unexpected. Levert or McGary are my two guesses. Bottom line. TB and TH Jr can't shoulder the load today and get us a win. They need help.

Discuss

the artist formally known

Big game today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big game today   Big game today EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:58 pm

gotta tell you I'm not very confident. In fact i have a mivd set that today will be a bad sports day those hated black hawks defeat my Wings and those Bastards from east landfill beat my Wolverines

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Big game today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big game today   Big game today EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:26 pm

The wings game pissed me off, now I want UM to destroy sparty, but I'll take a 1 point win. If the refs let Izzo intimate them into allowing sparty to play footsketball, it could get ugly.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Big game today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big game today   Big game today EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Why is GR3 just standing there? he's not moving or going to the boards on shots. He needs to get moving.

Big game today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big game today   Big game today Empty

Back to top Go down

Big game today
Page 1 of 1