Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title. Empty
PostSubject: OT: IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title.   OT:  IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:26 am

They turned SR night into quite a party even after the loss. The Seniors on the team were part of Tom Crean's first class, and turned the program around. I'm ok with it, since they did it after the game, and after OSU left the court. They honored the seniors after the game instead of before like most teams, because they let them speak to the crowd.

Thoughts:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaab--indiana-hoosiers-wins-share-big-ten-title-turn-senior-night-into-a-mockery-081319430.html
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

OT:  IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title.   OT:  IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:35 pm

I don't like how the:
1. Honored non seniors on senior night.
2. Cut down nets after a loss.

OT: IU cut down nets after loss to OSU because they are guarunteed a share of B1G title.
Page 1 of 1