Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu Empty
PostSubject: STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu   STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

thefirstrow.eu is a great site for streaming games.

The feed isn't always the best, but it sure beats the hell out of listening to the radio or following the 'gamecast' on your phone.

Just go to thefirstrow.eu, select the basketball category, and you'll find the game there.

Now, you'll need to close out the ads on the player once that new screen loads, and sometimes one of the ads takes up to 30 seconds to generate the X to actually close it....but again, this site is perfect for when you're in a jam like this.

I use it mainly for football weekends, when I just want to throw an extra game on my laptop while I have the flatscreens going. However I was forced to use it last night to watch my Blackhawks while the roommate had the IU/OSU game on (my) TV in the living room. ha

squeezebox

PostSubject: Another site - just in case   STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 am

The last couple BB games were dead links for part or all of the game. Here's a fallback site, just in case.

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/

Living in France, it's the only way to stay tuned in.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu   STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 pm

^^^ squeezebox's 2nd post all year ^^^

congrats ha ha (joking). Yep I checked out that site for something else (for the life of me I can't remember what though). Anyway it's definitely a site worth bookmarking.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu   STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

I'll have to check that site out, too.

stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu   STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Thanks, all. Since I am a Comcast subscriber (unfortunately) at home, so I was not aware that Direct TV has the B1G Network as part of its' package. I found a bar in Phoenix which is owned by a Minnesota grad and also is a B1G fan. So the M-PU game was on. Damn, but the Blue is so inconsistant, especially in road games. They better have their act together for the rest of the season! Especially in the pivot with Morgan, McGary, and Horford: rebounding and defence is pretty good, but they need to score much more. GO BLUE on Sunday, the B1G tournament, and most of all in the NCAA!!!

PostSubject: Re: STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu   STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu Empty

Back to top Go down

STJOTOO: A link for tonight's game: thefirstrow.eu
Page 1 of 1