Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!

Go down 
+12
Ptoad
AKBlue51
HailToTheVictors!
MichiganFootball13
BOLEACH7
petcharmer
the artist formally known
bluenote
holapalooza
WillieMfan
joe
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
petcharmer

WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
hey Pet welcome ...... GO BLUE FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks Bo, looks pretty neat, will just take me some time to figure it out!
Back to top Go down
petcharmer

PostSubject: Okay, thanks!   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
One quick thing the ADMIN was going to try to fix,

You need 10 characters in your title and 1 character in the message.

He's going to try to get that changed.

Have fun!
Okay I will try to figure this out. What is it that this site wants us to download. My security keeps blocking the download??
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm

tried the download as well ..... but my virus protector blocked it as a malicious site
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yeah, well, I can't   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Come right out and post "DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS" because I think the site owner would be pissed.

But I'd post that if I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Hello everyone, I hope this site catches on and keeps out the trolls....GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Hey There 13   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

It's a great place so far.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

ok joe .... lets have a post war ... lets liven things up Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Deleted Mlive from   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 am

my bookmarks and favorite bar today. I wish someone could get whiteshoes over here. tnPGA, too. I'm done with that place. I sent an e-mail bitching about what is going on over there, and the reply I received from mlive communities was directions to the "inappropriate post" button.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Both 'shoes and TnPga are registered here.    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 am

dwoody wrote:
my bookmarks and favorite bar today. I wish someone could get whiteshoes over here. tnPGA, too. I'm done with that place. I sent an e-mail bitching about what is going on over there, and the reply I received from mlive communities was directions to the "inappropriate post" button.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: question..   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 am

Is there a way to have the OP listed first and then have each reply below it? So as you scroll down you can read the newer posts.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I've had that exact   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 pm

exchange with them about 10 times. Fuck 'em!

dwoody wrote:
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: LOL AT CRAP   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:18 pm

quoting our stats over on MLive .... they are lost there .... no one to spew their venom at
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: The BEST MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM is growing   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 pm

leaps and bounds each day.

I think after a couple days screwosu was probably wondering what he put his time into. Then, as they say on youtube, this place is going VIRAL!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: JUST AMAZING   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:29 pm

how many Meeeechigan fans have joined .... no way I thought it would grow this quickly ..... becoming a ghost town on MLive just like the sparty forum
Back to top Go down
AKBlue51

AKBlue51

PostSubject: Hello from an Alaskan Wolverine!   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Good to be here!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Hey there   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Are you our regular AKBlue or are you a different one?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I'm floored at   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
how many Meeeechigan fans have joined .... no way I thought it would grow this quickly ..... becoming a ghost town on MLive just like the sparty forum

How many have joined JUST TODAY!

I sent screwosu a text telling him how fabulous it was going. TOld him there were several on the chat board. I think we got 8 new yesterday and more than that today already.
Back to top Go down
AKBlue51

AKBlue51

PostSubject: this is AKBlue from the former forum.   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Hey, how do you post an avatar on here?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Up to the top where it says PROFILE   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Follow the prompts.

1 thing. When you put your curser on the BROWSE box it doesn't change or look like you can open it. Double click it anyway. It will open.

FYI the signature box is not working yet. ADMIN will look into it soon.
Back to top Go down
AKBlue51

AKBlue51

PostSubject: Thanks, Joe!   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Great forum!
Back to top Go down
Ptoad

PostSubject: Great job   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 pm

From what I have seen so far; great job. If you can keep the trolls away I might actually have time to do something else but sort through their posts. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thanks dude. Doing everything we can.*    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Ptoad wrote:
From what I have seen so far; great job. If you can keep the trolls away I might actually have time to do something else but sort through their posts. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
hailtrueblue

hailtrueblue

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 am

HailToTheVictors! wrote:
Is there a way to have the OP listed first and then have each reply below it? So as you scroll down you can read the newer posts.

I'm trying to figure this out too..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I'm working on this now**   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

hailtrueblue wrote:
HailToTheVictors! wrote:

I'm trying to figure this out too..

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 am

I don't like newset at the bottom. always gotta page down and if there are alot of post that a pain

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

PostSubject: Finally, a forum with no trolls! Go Blue.    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm

nm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rasputin...glad you made it! Now you can ignore   WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 pm

the azzholes on the other forum, this is our deal!
Back to top Go down
KansasWolverine

KansasWolverine

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 am

Great Forum......
Back to top Go down
hailtrueblue

hailtrueblue

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Do you want us plugging this board here and there on mlive? I think more traffic would be good (especially on the Bball forum you slackers).

- Muhammad Ali
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 am

hailtrueblue wrote:
Do you want us plugging this board here and there on mlive? I think more traffic would be good (especially on the Bball forum you slackers).

We're not slackers, we just honestly don't care about bouncey-ball.... Basketball

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!    WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME to the troll-less Michigan Football Forum!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next