Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is pretty funny.

Go down 
+2
joe
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This is pretty funny. Empty
PostSubject: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 pm

P.S. A copy of this letter is going to your parents

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/joe-paterno-scolds-player-pay-12-99-copy-150859896--ncaaf.html
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 pm

That is pretty funny.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:23 pm

with inflation it's about $30 in today's market. Still not breaking the bank but a great life lesson nonetheless.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Before the Sadusky stuff, this would have been lauded as proof of how great a leader JoPa is.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm

See, JoePa was a good guy.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Before the Sadusky stuff, this would have been lauded as proof of how great a leader JoPa is.

So so so so spot on.

Agree 1,000,000%.

Great read.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 pm

My, how times change. And I'm obviously not talking about inflation. Rather, about the 360,000,000-degree about-face the "face" (as in lost face) of Penn State and its late legend have undergone. Such self-glorifying, self-aggrandizing lingo in that letter, particularly the last paragraph, no less.
(And all this while my close friend and I have had the kahunas to call out Notre Dame's "holier-than-thou"
mantra??? What say ye, W.H.?)

As for a copy going to my parents, JoePa is going to have to "hand-deliver" it, given mine both passed over a decade ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty funny.   This is pretty funny. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is pretty funny.
Page 1 of 1