Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't really say I argue with this ranking.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Can't really say I argue with this ranking. Empty
PostSubject: Can't really say I argue with this ranking.   Can't really say I argue with this ranking. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1556377-the-10-most-dominant-college-football-recruiting-schools-right-now?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting#/articles/1556377-the-10-most-dominant-college-football-recruiting-schools-right-now/page/6

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't really say I argue with this ranking.   Can't really say I argue with this ranking. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Sounds about right.

LSU, Alabama and OSU are definitely three schools that have to be in front of us.

I didn't look at all the teams and where they fall, but I'd say six is about right.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Can't really say I argue with this ranking.   Can't really say I argue with this ranking. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm

First of all, what do they mean by "dominant right now". I'd have to assume they mean at least a span of the last two years. That would imply sustained recruiting achievement. IMO dominant can't just mean having one decent year. In that case, Texas A&M shouldn't be that high. I'd put UM, ND and O$U all above them.

A&M had a decent year in 2013 (UM, ND and O$U all finished better) but hadn't had a top 10 ranked class since 2003. They did have a few top 20 classes in the past decade but hardly enough to call them dominant.

I think the article is putting to much into the Johnny Football hype and A&M's move to the SEC.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Can't really say I argue with this ranking.   Can't really say I argue with this ranking. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:15 pm

By the way here are the average Scout final rankings for the last two classes for each of the team on that list...

#10 LSU - 7.5

#9 Florida State - 13.5

#8 Texas - 12

#7 Ole Miss - 34

#6 Michigan - 3

#5 Notre Dame - 10

#4 Ohio $tate - 2

#3 Texas A&M - 13.5

#2 Florida - 6

#1 Alabama - 2.5
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Can't really say I argue with this ranking.   Can't really say I argue with this ranking. EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:02 am

Ole Miss is only here because of the two big dogs they captured on signing day. I wouldnt list them here, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't really say I argue with this ranking.   Can't really say I argue with this ranking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't really say I argue with this ranking.
Page 1 of 1