Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: So who says police are "dumb"?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

OT: So who says police are "dumb"? Empty
PostSubject: OT: So who says police are "dumb"?   OT: So who says police are "dumb"? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:41 am

Besides this stupid woman from Ohio? Hell, I'd have made the same "mistake"...if it can be called one.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130215/SPORTS08/130215059/1054/sports06/Woman-pulled-over-after-Ohio-State-sticker-confused-drug-symbol

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: So who says police are "dumb"?   OT: So who says police are "dumb"? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 am

I saw that. It does look like a pot leaf, but is it illegal to have a picture of a pot leaf on you car?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: OT: So who says police are "dumb"?   OT: So who says police are "dumb"? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 am

It's more alarming that police in body armor and semi-automatic weapons approached an elderly couple over a bumper sticker -even if it was a pot leaf.

One word describes this: Unconstitutional.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: So who says police are "dumb"?   OT: So who says police are "dumb"? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 am

You both miss the point (somewhat). I sought only to draw the parallel...however facetiously...between Buckeye fans and their "pastime of choice".

Then again, I speak hypocritically, I of the school behind the HashBash. Their fav is overturning and burning cars sporting
Michigan plates...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: So who says police are "dumb"?   OT: So who says police are "dumb"? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

See, everyone knows (even cops in Tennessee) that you have to be "high" in order to be a buckeye fan...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: So who says police are "dumb"?   OT: So who says police are "dumb"? Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: So who says police are "dumb"?
Page 1 of 1