Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stauskus articke from The Daily.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Stauskus articke from The Daily. Empty
PostSubject: Stauskus articke from The Daily.   Stauskus articke from The Daily. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:48 am

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/71689

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Stauskus articke from The Daily.   Stauskus articke from The Daily. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:31 am

Great young man. Whilst our sincerest hopes are that he returns to his mid-December/January shooting form starting tonight, it's also good to know that, as others have posted, we can probably count on having him at least two more years. Surrounding him with McGary, GRob (at least one more year) Lavert and our incoming stars won't bode ill for the future, for sure.

I'm still dumbfounded at that video wherein he sank 85/100 triples in his backyard last Christmas. Or 74 of 87 in the time alloted by coach B. in a pre-season workout. Try that at home, folks...

Hockey-crazed or not, gotta believe the folks in Leaf Nation are absolutely drooling over the thought of his shooting on the Canadian national team in Rio in 2016...where international rules emphasize the shot more than the dunk (Particularly with
hoops as played in, and hosted by, a South American nation).
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Stauskus articke from The Daily.   Stauskus articke from The Daily. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

michmike wrote:
... I'm still dumbfounded at that video wherein he sank 85/100 triples in his backyard last Christmas. Or 74 of 87 in the time alloted by coach B. in a pre-season workout. Try that at home, folks...

yep it's an amazing feat no matter how you spin it but someone on here stated in a separate thread that shooting in your backyard with someone rebounding and feeding you basketballs is way different than running up and down the court and shooting in game action. Truer words have not been spoken (at least regarding NS's 3ball abilities)

PostSubject: Re: Stauskus articke from The Daily.   Stauskus articke from The Daily. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Indeed it IS different...no matter the quality of your opponent.

But my point is that NS certainly has the shooting touch downpat.
Now, to elevate himself to this level and develop the skills and moves
to get open more often, as to facilitate open shots for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stauskus articke from The Daily.   Stauskus articke from The Daily. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stauskus articke from The Daily.
Page 1 of 1