Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm ashamed of myself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I'm ashamed of myself. Empty
PostSubject: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:06 pm

I didn't pick Florida Gulf Coast. I pulled Harvard out of my ass but couldn't find FGCU.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 pm

After watching them play twice, i don't know how they ever lost 10 games.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 pm

As you know, I'm not a fan of the sport but I agree with you. I watched them 1 and a half times (which is more than every other team outside of the B1G) and don't know either. I have Michigan losing in the next round to Kansas (hope I'm wrong) but if they win and FGCU beats Florida (seemingly a big if but ya never know) that sets up for another Appy State type of situation for us. If we win, we should have. If we lose, we're humiliated.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:29 pm

I get the App St analogy but it would be nothing like losing to App St because FGCU would be far enough into the tournament with wins against quality teams on a big stage that it wouldn't shock people so much. but you are right, a win is because we should have and a loss would be a humiliation.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 am

Lol, FGCU won't beat Florida.

Georgetown was a 1 trick pony and SDSU is overrated due to their conference.

Florida by 15.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm

I agree hail. I think Florida matches up well with them. So would we if it came to that. Florida plays about as different from Georgetown as you can. Florida is more like us. Georgetown is more like Wisconsin to my untrained eye.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I co-sign that, jj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm ashamed of myself.   I'm ashamed of myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm ashamed of myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: