Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?

Go down 
+2
GOBLUEJOE66
michmike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? Empty
PostSubject: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 am

I use that exclamation at the end by design, BTW...our Canadian Cannon was firing on all cylinders again...and I mean all. As in, all 6 of his treys...

But clutch as Trey's bombs at opportune times were, and Nik's, and the athleticism of GRIII, no one with any intelligence whatever would debate Mighty Mitch's play has been the difference in our team. No longer are we soft in the middle...not
rock-solid by any means, but by comparison to what we were during the Big ten season...?

And it's a two-cycle M.O.: his presence on offense inside has given more openings to our sharpshooters outside (witness Trey vs. Kansas, Nik yesterday)...and by the same token, fear of our sharpshooters gets Mitch (and Junior and GRIII) more openings inside.

I like our chances vs. SU. The other game, I'll first have to see what Louisville does in a game they should win.
(Then again, OSU was supposed to beat the Witch, too, eh?)

Folks, what percentage of you would have said "Michigan" if told, a mere 12 days ago, that only one B10 team would carry the conference banner to Atlanta, then asked which one? I confess I would not have. (Geezus, this crow dinner is delicious!!!)
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Count me as one who is eating crow.....GLADLY!!!!!!!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I remember after the loss to PSU people in here saying the season was over. I defended the team and said all you have to do is get in the tourney and win six. Others were upset that the seeding would kill UM. Well, all they have to do is win 2 more.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

bouncy-ball fans are a bunch of drama-queens in regarding to the Penn State debacle reaction. It happens, get over it...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:22 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
bouncy-ball fans are a bunch of drama-queens

Would you PLEASE knock it off with that shit? How'd that ho-hum hockey season work for you? Dick.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Lol @ the fact that my Division II school has been more relevant than Michigan in hockey over the past decade, yet he continues to mock Michigan basketball.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Lol @ the fact that my Division II school has been more relevant than Michigan in hockey over the past decade, yet he continues to mock Michigan basketball.

Excuse me? This was the first year in TWENTY-THREE years that Michigan has not made the NCAA Tournament. They have made the Frozen Four, National Championship game, won the CCHA regular season & tournament, been ranked #1, placed DOZENS of players in the NHL, played large out-door games (including hosting a World record crowd at Michigan Stadium for a hockey game), etc. Just exactly how do you think that your little Ferris State puppies compare to that? Yea, they made the National Championship game once...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 pm

The fact that you have to type a paragraph to debate Michigan vs Ferris St. is the trolling I was looking for.

You tell me "Ferris St. basketball has been as relevant as Michigan" and I'd say "lol."

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 am

I'm sure that not everyone here is that well-versed in college hockey knowledge so someone "might" have believed your wild accusation on the surface. I merely squashed your statement in 20 seconds.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 am

Most everyone here doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?   The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh? Empty

Back to top Go down

The FINAL FOURtnight of March didn't treat us too badly...eh?
Page 1 of 1