Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bellomy tore his ACL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Bellomy tore his ACL Empty
PostSubject: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 pm

I guess no redshirt for Morris.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/04/michigan_qb_russell_bellomy_te.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

and it continues Mad

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:13 pm

With no experience behind Gardner, this makes for a very grim situation. It seems Bellomy had good possibilities as Gardner's backup and the coaches appeared to have some degree of confidence in him. Now it looks like there will be lots of pressure on Morris in the fall and he most likely will lose a redshirt. This is the second serious knee injury to a key player in a week or so and hopefully the end of such problems!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 pm

stjotoo wrote:
With no experience behind Gardner, this makes for a very grim situation. It seems Bellomy had good possibilities as Gardner's backup and the coaches appeared to have some degree of confidence in him. Now it looks like there will be lots of pressure on Morris in the fall and he most likely will lose a redshirt. This is the second serious knee injury to a key player in a week or so and hopefully the end of such problems!

I'm not that concerned. Morris may have beaten out Bellomy for number 2 anyway.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
stjotoo wrote:

I'm not that concerned. Morris may have beaten out Bellomy for number 2 anyway.

Even if that were the case I'm pretty sure I seem to remember Hoke and the coaches wanting to redshirt Shane anyways. Didn't make sense to me either because I'd assume you'd want the best possible team on the field but reshirting Shane was definitely talked about especially after Devin got his medical redshirt. No sense in burning two years of Shane'e eligibility.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Shane can RS next year if applicable correct? I know in Hockey your RS year doesn't have to be your Freshman year, does it have to be your Freshman year in Football?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:16 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Shane can RS next year if applicable correct? I know in Hockey your RS year doesn't have to be your Freshman year, does it have to be your Freshman year in Football?

Yes he can. Joke redshirted Stonum when he became the HC, and that was after Stonum played 3 years. Unfortunately Stonum didn't learn because he got another DUI and never played another snap for UM.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 am

"...Joke redshirted Stonum..."

Fish, don't let MSU or OSU fans see that typo, or we'll never hear the end of it...can't believe those lugheads didn't think of that sooner.

JOKing aside, the Bellomy ACL tear is a real bummer and a damned shame. Our D's heart and soul, now our rapidly-improving backup QB. (According to the coaches, whose words I believe).
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 am

Autocorrect must have gotten me and I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy tore his ACL   Bellomy tore his ACL Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellomy tore his ACL
Page 1 of 1