Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?   Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm

http://live.wsj.com/video/harvard-student-uncanny-ncaa-upsets/9C7F65FE-4B10-41E5-92A0-5390EDF13818.html#!9C7F65FE-4B10-41E5-92A0-5390EDF13818

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?   Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

yes, Harvard nerds tend to be socially inept and thus have a lot of time on their hands to build data prediction models.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?   Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 pm

he was 1-1 this year missed on Memphis and got Minnesota right but I think Minnesota was actually favored (over UCLA)-

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?   Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I actually got Harvard correct in the first round over New Mexico. I also picked Minnesota but like you said, I really wouldn't call that an upset. A lot of people picked Minnesota in that game, they were 3 point favorites.

http://www.boydsbets.com/ucla-minnesota-basketball-odds/

'eggo- was that a thinly veiled insult?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?   Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I actually got Harvard correct in the first round over New Mexico. I also picked Minnesota but like you said, I really wouldn't call that an upset. A lot of people picked Minnesota in that game, they were 3 point favorites.

http://www.boydsbets.com/ucla-minnesota-basketball-odds/

'eggo- was that a thinly veiled insult?

my apologies if it came across as "thinly" ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?   Maybe I should have gone to Harvard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I should have gone to Harvard?
Page 1 of 1