Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Shit, Batman!!

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Holy Shit, Batman!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

That's really all I can say.....except for

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Trey will go off against the Louisville guards. They are small and not that good on defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Shocked Basketball can you make me a free throw, Give me a Rum and Coke please I'm toast damn that was tough. went in with the mind set . this is farther than I thought they would go so its all good. Then when they had the game won and couldn't make a free throw, I'm like come on
bounce

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Game the last 4 minute went just like I thought it would we would force Cuse to come outta of the zone . Except I didn't expect us to go 11-22 free throws.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:02 am

I can't believe what's happening

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 am

The more I watched post game breakdown on TV and the more I thought about it last night the more it really hit me how bad I want to see Beilein win a championship.

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 am

The guy should get COY award, IMO. Getting the youngest team in the tourney to the NC game is no easy task. He deserves it!

GO BLUE FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:00 am

So are we a basketball school now? ha ha!

All kidding aside I ran into a Illinois fan today while at the park with my kids. We started chit chatting about this and that and then we eventually ended up on the football topic. Of course I was talking up the Michigan football team and the guy got a little defensive and he says, "Well we're a basketball school anyway." My rebuttal was, "So are we."

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 am

Everyone here knows I love talking smack and I would have said, "Well, for a self-proclaimed bouncy-ball school to finish in 7th place in conference and lose in the Round of 32 in the NCAA's doesn't say much about your school. As a Football school our bouncy-ball team is playing in the National Championship game Monday night. How ya like me now?" Wink

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 am

Offensive. Dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit, Batman!!   Holy Shit, Batman!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit, Batman!!
Page 1 of 1