Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uniforms tonight?

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
dwoody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:14 pm

What color? I kind of hope it's classic blue. DO NOT want that yellow on yellow shit. Go Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

dwoody wrote:
What color? I kind of hope it's classic blue. DO NOT want that yellow on yellow shit. Go Blue!!!

I'm a traditionalist but I say go with the all neon yellow. And if we win, I think the look plus the championship has recruits thinking twice.

hailtoyourvictor

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm

I think the brand of basketball Michigan plays is going to have a lot of kids thinking "that looks fun".

Also, how fun will it be to use Burkes quickness and Stauskas / Hardaway draining threes on NCAA video games?

It's a good time to be a Michigan fan.

fishgoblue22

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Why would they change now? They've worn the maize unis every game except the first two. However, with UL wearing white tonight as the higher seed, UM may have to wear blue. I'm guessing the maize are what's worn.
Back to top Go down
michmike

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 pm

I don't care what the hell color we wear---so long as we win!

To answer the question, my choice: whichever hue distracts the
Cardinals the most and worst...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Why would they change now? They've worn the maize unis every game except the first two. However, with UL wearing white tonight as the higher seed, UM may have to wear blue. I'm guessing the maize are what's worn.

Good point about Louisville's jerseys.

BetterThansparty

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:28 pm

As Louisville will wear white we must wear a color as the road team. Blue or Maize will complete that requirment. The team typically picks the uniform that they want to wear although the HC must Ok it. The Maize uniform will be what they wear UNLESS they decide to either shock everyone and come out in Blue or pay homage to the '89 team who won it in Blue.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
It's a good time to be a Michigan fan.

Hail, it's ALWAYS a good time to be a Michigan fan!!! Think of those poor people from moo-u. No matter how lucky their teams might be from sport to sport, it's still moo-u!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm

That's why they drink so heavily...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:29 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
That's why they drink so heavily...

Better listen to him, Flounder...he's pre-med!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARx7M9s15w

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uniforms tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uniforms tonight?   Uniforms tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uniforms tonight?
Page 1 of 1