Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WR commits???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

WR commits??? Empty
PostSubject: WR commits???   WR commits??? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:07 pm

So I think the consensus is that UM takes three WRs in this class. If anyone thinks otherwise please speak up and let us know why.

That said, we have our first in the fold with Drake Harris.

Next on Michigan's board is definitely Artavis Scott (Mason Cole's HS teammate). I'd be surprised if Scott signed elsewhere.

So that leaves us needing a third. My guess is that it's going to be KJ Williams. He left his visit supper high on UM and is quoted as saying, "Michigan is by far my top school now!!". KJ is everything the coaches are looking for in a receiver so I'd say barring a sudden change of heart (which could clearly happen) KJ is our third.

Long way to go but Harris, Scott and Williams. I'd be more than pleased with that WR haul in the class.

Admin
Admin

WR commits??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR commits???   WR commits??? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

Artavis Scott could end up being just as good, if not better, than Drake Harris.

I really, really like Scott.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

WR commits??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR commits???   WR commits??? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Artavis Scott could end up being just as good, if not better, than Drake Harris.

I really, really like Scott.

yep and by all accounts his visit went really well this last weekend. I am a bit worried that Campbell snubbed Michigan and opted to visit a "warmer" school. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you ask me who I'd rather have of Cole, Scott and Campbell I'll pick Campbell any day.

WR commits??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR commits???   WR commits??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WR commits???
Page 1 of 1