Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drake Harris future #1?

Go down 
+2
hailtoyourvictor
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Drake Harris future #1? Empty
PostSubject: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/04/michigan_uses_video_of_famed_n.html
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:08 pm

He fits the mold, IMO.

And what better way to slap Meyer and MSU in the face?

Drake Harris future #1? Detm5k
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 pm

If he EARNS it sure, if he expects it without working for it then no
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
If he EARNS it sure, if he expects it without working for it then no

Anthony Carter, Greg McMurtry, Derrick Alexander, Tyrone Butterfield, and David Terrell didn't earn it, they all had it issued to them. If they think Harris should have it issued, then I'm good with it. The coaching staff makes that call.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:12 pm

I think Harris can earn the jersey, he certainly has the skill set, but in the same breath I think Chesson is a guy that can earn it as well. His work ethic is amazing (from all accounts I've heard and read) and his background gives him a leg up. The kid has EARNED everything he has. I would love to see Jehu wearing the #1 someday.

Staying on topic, do any of you know of any other university that has a specific numbered jersey for a specific position?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
...#1 is an honor to wear at Michigan and it shouldn't be given to a Freshman...

+1

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am

Did the other players wear #1 as freshmen? I didn't think class had anything to do with it.

Drake Harris future #1? Detm5k
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 am

Braylon didn't, he had to earn it. I didn't follow Michigan Football too closely before I got to school.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm

The rest all wore it as freshmen. Braylon was a whiny baby when he got there, and Lloyd being a master motivator came up with he concept of Braylon earning #1 to get the most out of him. If a talented kid comes in and works hard from day one, give him #1.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: No offense 2nd   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Braylon didn't, he had to earn it. I didn't follow Michigan Football too closely before I got to school.

But when you don't know the history of something maybe you should either refrain from posting or learn about the history first?

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 pm

OK, if that's your opinion why do you say anything at all? Uh, I only commented on Braylon (the WR who wore #1 that I knew) so you can...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake Harris future #1?   Drake Harris future #1? Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake Harris future #1?
Page 1 of 1