Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules   Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

We knew this was coming but now it is official:

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/042813aaa.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules   Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/042813aaa.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules   Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:56 am

Not sure how I feel about being in the same division as O$U. It does prevent them from playing a second time.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules   Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 am

EJinGA wrote:
Not sure how I feel about being in the same division as O$U. It does prevent them from playing a second time.

I've thought about this as well. I think I'm okay with it. They most likely meet every year with the notion that the winner goes to the B1G championship and that's fine by me.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules   Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm

EJinGA wrote:

Granted both Michigan and ohio (more Michigan unfortunately) had down years since the establishment of divisions but they've never met in the 'ship. Heck, niether has been to the Championship game...yet.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules   Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ten Announces Football Division Alignments and Move to Nine-Game Conference Schedules
Page 1 of 1