Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. Empty
PostSubject: A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.   A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

http://www.freep.com/article/20130507/SPORTS06/305070025/michigan-wolverines-recruiting
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.   A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:39 pm

And gee, isn't Ways a 3-star? Hmmm....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.   A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:41 am

Seriously dude, if you start saying that every time one 3-Star out of 50 does something exceptional, I'm going to stop posting here.

Probability, statistics, and facts show that higher star (high rated based on attributes) player is more likely to become an AA or professional.

Every time you win on a scratch off, do you tell your friends "See! I told you!"?

But seriously, we all know your opinion (and yes it is just an opinion because data shows otherwise), so leave it at that. You don't need to highjack every thread that supports your agenda.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.   A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:01 am

It's been nice seeing you post hail, but since you said that if he keeps doing it you will stop posting here, I'm saying goodbye now, because once 2nd gets his mind set to something, right or wrong, he won't drop it.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.   A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 am

Hail, i have seriously been considering the same thing. I've been here since almost the beginning and I'm just getting tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.   A couple UM recruits looking good at camps. Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple UM recruits looking good at camps.
Page 1 of 1