Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:45 pm

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recruiting/2013/may/07/recruiting-rewind-god-said-i-want-you-go-ohio-stat/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

Doesn't surprise me. It says it right on the back of the dollar bill.... "In God We Trust"

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:56 am

If you were in charge of the NCAA, what’s one rule you would change about recruiting?
“How much money they can spend on you for official visits. I think colleges should spend more and let them (recruits) have fun. This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Let the colleges go all out for them. They (the colleges) have enough money to (spend more).”

Is anybody surprised?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:08 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
If you were in charge of the NCAA, what’s one rule you would change about recruiting?
“How much money they can spend on you for official visits. I think colleges should spend more and let them (recruits) have fun. This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Let the colleges go all out for them. They (the colleges) have enough money to (spend more).”

Is anybody surprised?

If you mean letting the colleges spend more on the kids' visits on approved activities then yes. Activity: shows/tours/dinning = yes. Activity: strip clubs/parties/etc = no

It seems like a pretty slippery slope and probably not a can of worms the NCAA wants to go near let alone open.

But to answer your question, I guess if I were the NCAA and could change one thing it would probably be to limit contact (phone/mail/visits) on the coaches part. Now if the kid wants to take 100 unofficial visits to the campus fine but limit how much contact the coaches can have when the kid is on campus.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:10 am

Did you read the article? That was his answer. I just think it's funny that the first thin ans O$U recruit says is "show me tha money!"

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:29 pm

What I took away from the article is that God must be really, really pissed at this clown and wants to show him what he's in for in the afterlife if he doesn't change his ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?   What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of sick, perverted God does this kid worship?
Page 1 of 1