Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning, guys and gals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good morning, guys and gals Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, guys and gals   Good morning, guys and gals EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:21 am

Just wanted to drop a quick line since I've been MIA lately.

Just been a busy few weeks. Getting the house ready for summer (gardening, laying mulch, new patio furniture, etc.).

Also been captivated by the NHL Playoffs, particularly my Blackhawks. I was at Game 2, and will be attending tonight's Game 5.

I was also at the Cubs v Cardinals game yesterday afternoon. It was a beautiful day at Wrigley, Joe, despite the score not being in our favor.

As for Michigan football - I want Peppers to commit. Now. Also, and this is a bit ridiculous, but a guy a work with (UofM alum) is selling his Notre Dame tickets. Section 3, row 17...I believe. $500/ticket. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh insane. But if any of you are interested, let me know and I can lock them up for you.

I trust everyone is well. Talk to you soon.

Go Blue
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com

Good morning, guys and gals
Page 1 of 1