Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good luck Wilton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Good luck Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Good luck Wilton   Good luck Wilton EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:18 am

2014 UM QB commit Wilton Speight will be competing in the regional Elite 11 QB camp in San Francisco tomorrow. He will be competing under the watchful eye of former UM QB great Jim Harbaugh. Yes Wilton is from Virginia, so I don't know why he's going to the San Francisco regional.

I've been saying it from day one that once Wilton gets into the camps this summer he will undoubtedly earn a 4th star. I look for him to jump to being a top 10 overall QB and a top 5 Pro Style QB in the class.

So basically how it works is, 40 or so kids go to each regional camp (I think there are about ten of them but would have to look it up). From there, they are graded and the top 11 go to a five day camp where they will get one on one advanced training.

Last year it was a given that Shane would be there. This year I will be surprised if Wilton doesn't make it or at least barely miss the cut.

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Good luck Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Wilton   Good luck Wilton EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:28 am

Wilton did not get a ticket to the final invite but that doesn't mean he won't. Unless a kid stands out heads and shoulders above the rest they usually don't give out the tickets until a day or two after. Basically they look over the groups, do a final eval and then send out the invite. Wilton fully expects to be in the final elite 11. FWIW Dilfer followed Wilton's group around all day.

https://vine.co/v/bEUxn5V6Jt7

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Good luck Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Wilton   Good luck Wilton EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:23 am

Man. I hope he's better'n that pass he threw in that clip!!!!! lol

Not really worried about 1 pass but you'd think if they were making a clip out of something they'd make one where his pass was caught?????
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Good luck Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Wilton   Good luck Wilton EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:46 am

joe wrote:
Man. I hope he's better'n that pass he threw in that clip!!!!! lol

Not really worried about 1 pass but you'd think if they were making a clip out of something they'd make one where his pass was caught?????

yep I thought that too. It was the only clip I could find though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good luck Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Wilton   Good luck Wilton Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck Wilton
Page 1 of 1