Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: This is pretty cool of New England.

Go down 
+2
booboo
BetterThansparty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:32 pm

He was the product of a 2 TE system.  If so much focus wasn't put on the #1 TE (Gronkowski), Hernandez wouldn't have been left open so much.  And if Hernandez was hurt the first half of 2012 how come he only had 7 TDs in 2011?

Never said that I was much of a fan of the NFL.  I prefer collegiate athletics over professional sports.  I support my UNIVERSITY in everything, not just a sport.

Maybe if the TE before Hernandez killed someone (or 3) I might have heard of him.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?  The topic is "Was Hernandez the 3rd most popular Patriot jersey to wear?"

And look who is #1 on both of those lists you referenced, none other than Gronk (the first-string TE on the NE Patriots). You are just digging yourself a bigger hole.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Digging myself a whole?

I've stated plenty of times that:
1. Hernandez was not one of the 3 most popular Patriots.
2. Gronkowski is one of the 3 most popular Patriots.
3. Gronkowski is the best TE in the NFL.

You act like I disagree with those. I don't.

I've also claimed:
1. Aaron Hernandez was a top 3 fantasy Tight End, at age 21, in 2011. That has been proven.
2. Just about every sports outlet considered Aaron Hernandez a Top 5 tight end. That has been proven.

Just because you didn't know who Hernandez was, doesn't mean the guy wasn't one of the best Tight Ends in the league. Sure, he murdered someone and is a P.O.S, but when he was in the NFL he was good.

For hating MSU so much, you sure argue like a Spartan. You ignore facts and hold on to your opinion with your eyes closed yelling "sooooooooo!".
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

You might be the only person in the world that didn't think Aaron Hernandez was a top 5 Tight End going into this season, pre-murder.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Digging myself a whole?

For hating MSU so much, you sure argue like a Spartan. You ignore facts and hold on to your opinion with your eyes closed yelling "sooooooooo!".

Et tu Brute? That is sooooo much more spartyish...

If you are concedeing my point (Hernandez is not top 3 on the Pats) then why are you arguing? That is also fairly spartyish...
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 pm

First of all, I am not "conceding" to your point that Hernandez is not one of the 3 most popular Patriots. Conceding would imply that I denied that point to begin with, but I never did. I believe it to be true.

I am arguing because I don't concede to your belief that a middle-tier punter is more popular/known than a top 5 tight end.

Pretty crazy belief, IMO.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 am

Actually, the topic is the Patriots taking back AH jerseys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: This is pretty cool of New England.   OT: This is pretty cool of New England. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: This is pretty cool of New England.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2