Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Tells us nothing new though...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1691540-elite-5-star-recruit-dashawn-hand-sets-timetable-for-college-decision?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:00 pm

he's shut down his recruiting yet he continues to talk to the UM commits and is probably going to be at the BBQ. Hmmm, looks good to me. I can't wait to get him in AA for the UTL game. That will be game-set-match.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 pm

I am extremely confident that we are going to land Hand, he is not even positive if he is going to visit either Florida or Bama. I hate to say this with such a highly touted recruit but I'd bet on Hand committing to us.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Sandyeggo, what do you think about this silent commit stuff in terms of Hand. Do you think it has "legs" or just an overblown rumor started with no real meat to it.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Let's say Hand, McDowell, Westphall, 4star, 3star.

Does that give us the #1 class? If so, where does that rank all time?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 pm

We need Football season to start.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:30 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Let's say Hand, McDowell, Westphall, 4star, 3star.

Does that give us the #1 class? If so, where does that rank all time?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but even if we get all three of those guys I think with the guys that LSU is in on that they are going to have the #1 class anyway.

In terms of greatest UM class you might have an argument but All Time I don't think we're close. Actually it's probably not even top 10 all time. One class that jumps out at me was the 2003 USC class. Look at all of the guys from that class that have played a lot or are still actually stars in the NFL. But in terms of stars I think in 2007 or 2008 both USC and Florida had 10 5* each but USC had like five #1 guys at their position. That class was insane.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:23 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
Sandyeggo, what do you think about this silent commit stuff in terms of Hand.  Do you think it has "legs" or just an overblown rumor started with no real meat to it.

MF13, these are the things that make me think more and more that Hand is a silent.

Hand's personal trainer is Kevin J Johnson. His twitter is handle is @TAscension. He and Hand have a pretty good relationship and I say that based on what I can tell from interviews with both of them.

Anyway, his personal trainer tweeted this yesterday...

KevinKJJohnson Sr. ‏@TAscension 2h
@TheHand54 my favorite X-MEN character is WOLVERINE.My H.S. mascot is the WOLVERINE,but WHEREVER you choose, I GOT YOUR BACK FULL SPEED!

Now I'm not saying this means anything or nothing at all. I've just always been of the mindset that where there is smoke there is fire. Plus I'm a glass half full guy so TIFWIW

Come on down HAND! cheers
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 am

Like I said, a friend in Michigan says he is. And he is the most knowledgable Michigan fan I know. The dead give away is that if he is actively recruiting others, then they know he is commited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hand UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1