Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Hand projections.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

More Hand projections. Empty
PostSubject: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Nothing new...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1704190-dashawn-hand-highlights-odds-on-where-the-top-de-will-end-up?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Yep it's starting to become really clear really quick that Hand's favorite is UM. You all know I've been saying it for a while now but have only had tidbits of his statements or actions to go off of but I think I'm going to get some +1s in the next couple of months when he commits.

<patting myself on my back now>

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Yep it's starting to become really clear really quick that Hand's favorite is UM. You all know I've been saying it for a while now but have only had tidbits of his statements or actions to go off of but I think I'm going to get some +1s in the next couple of months when he commits.

<patting myself on my back now>

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

You had things that you read which caused you to feel that way. I'm not taking anything away from that call but dude, I honestly didn't have ANYONE in my corner on the Lewan thing (Don't even give me that crap that you called it too, you said that it was 50/50 and you hoped that he would come back).

Go Blue 'eggo!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 am

You're really using your own prediction to down play his?

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 am

So just to update, in the last week on 247 there have been three more predictions for Hand to UM.

- The first is a UF insider (remember Florida is considered our biggest competitor)
- Second is the CEO of 247 (the flipping CEO!!!!!)
- Third is a O$U insider from 11 warriors (the enemy acknowledging they've been beat)

Also ESPN has officially acknowledged that UM is clearly the team to beat. They had to suck it up and admit it's not an SEC team in the lead. You can bet that was probably the hardest article for them to publish in a long time. They probably had to have a meeting about it.

it's just looking like DaShawn is 100% blue which will give me my best prediction to date since I've been calling it ever since it was an unpopular prediction. I might have to +1 myself. ha ha

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
So just to update, in the last week on 247 there have been three more predictions for Hand to UM.

- The first is a UF insider (remember Florida is considered our biggest competitor)
- Second is the CEO of 247 (the flipping CEO!!!!!)
- Third is a O$U insider from 11 warriors (the enemy acknowledging they've been beat)

Also ESPN has officially acknowledged that UM is clearly the team to beat. They had to suck it up and admit it's not an SEC team in the lead. You can bet that was probably the hardest article for them to publish in a long time. They probably had to have a meeting about it.

it's just looking like DaShawn is 100% blue which will give me my best prediction to date since I've been calling it ever since it was an unpopular prediction. I might have to +1 myself. ha ha

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Rolling Eyes +3.14159265358979...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Hand projections.   More Hand projections. Empty

Back to top Go down

More Hand projections.
Page 1 of 1