Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF Empty
PostSubject: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Oooooooooooooh, buddy.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:38 pm

That's 39 too many.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:18 pm

And 37 days to our HS football kick off game, Ann Arbor Pioneer comes to our house. Favorite time of yr., HS frosh/JV FB games on thurs, HS var. FB on fri., M & college FB Saturdays, then some NFL on sunday & MNF. 5 straight days of football, life is good!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Well I think I've mentioned this before but I will be on a hiking/camping trip for the last half of the month of August. I'm hiking the John Muir Trail in the Sierras. With the couple of side trips I plan on hiking (Half Dome, Vermillion Valley, Muir Trail Ranch, Onion Valley) and the climb down from Mt Whitney it's going to be 236 miles total.

My plan right now is to get it done in 14 days. That is just under 17 miles a day of some pretty tough but spectacular scenery. Some days I plan on doing less than 17 and others I plan on hiking more. It should equal out though. Since I'm going solo I won't have to worry about a hiking partner slowing me down so I don't see it being a problem.

My plan is to be done by the 28th so that gives me a couples days of padding so I should be back in time by the first game of the year even if I fall a day or two behind. So anyway, I'm really excited because that really just knocks 16 days off the countdown for me (2 days travel included) so for me I only have 23 days left! YAY!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

I was ecstatic today when I finally realized that the weekend of the home opener is also weekend preceding Labor Day.

Means I'll drink even that much more on Saturday. : )

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 am

I'm the new guy at work, so I've been having to work every Saturday 3pm-11pm. I really hope the person they hire on the 29th is ready to start taking night shifts within a month.

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:38 am

Please don't wish away the rest of summer. The Summer Of Rain.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 pm

It's nice now...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF   Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF Empty

Back to top Go down

Just **39** measly days from KICKOFF
Page 1 of 1