Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown... Empty
PostSubject: Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...   Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 am

Did anyone else read mgoblog's safety breakdown today.

WOW! the most intuitive breakdown I've ever read complete with illustrations and game day screen shots.

Basically Beyer will be the SAM and line up over the Y TE but his line up will be dependent on the ball spot and morgan and ross will follow suit meaning they will flip on the hash too.

Gordon will move to the "Field" spot (read the post) and Wilson will be the boundary (again, read the post) because of his size and athleticism. I know it's hard to say but that will be an upgrade from Kovacs once game day experience is gained.

When Thomas gets in the game I'm assuming he'll line up at the field spot.

Getting excited to apply this knowledge to game days.

http://mgoblog.com/
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...   Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:00 am

I read that yesterday. Not something I noticed during the season. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...   Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 am

The analysis on that site is like non other. We are lucky to have that as a resource.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...   Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown... EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 am

wshoes wrote:
The analysis on that site is like non other. We are lucky to have that as a resource.

'shoes

Absolutely.

It's widely regarded as the best sports blog (covering a single team) in the world by many top-notch sportswriters across the industry.

They get shout-outs in various publications/outlets very, very frequently.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...   Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mgoblog's amazing safety breakdown...
Page 1 of 1