Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. Empty
PostSubject: Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.   Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/08/michigan_rb_derrick_green_weig.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.   Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Man I hope that's a healthy 18 pounds that he's put on....

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.   Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 pm

my knee jerk reaction is that this is NOT good. I'm going to wait to read some news on this though before I go off the deep end.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.   Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Man I hope that's a healthy 18 pounds that he's put on....

Purely a guess but I think that most of it is. I have no way of knowing that for sure but with him thinking that he'll be the man this year he has been working out (lifting) a lot since February. Of course maybe he chubbed-up, which would not be good.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.   Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

He was 5'9 268lbs as a freshman. He has a history of being tubby, so this is pretty scary. That being said, he has also shown he knows how to lose weight.

PostSubject: Re: Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.   Holy big boy.  Green weighs in at 240.  Yikes.  He'll work most of that off. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy big boy. Green weighs in at 240. Yikes. He'll work most of that off.
Page 1 of 1