Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining

Go down 
+2
Admin
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Empty
PostSubject: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 am

12. Ricky Powers, Devin Gardner
11. Wistert Brothers
10. Tom Brady
9. Tay Odoms... Can't think of another 9
8. Jason Avant
7. Rick Leach, Chad Henne
6. Victor Hobson, Perscott Burgess
5. David Underwood, Charles Stewart
4. Jim Harbaugh, Marquis Walker, Brandon Minor
3. Marlin Jackson
2. Charles Woodson, Vincent Smith
1. Anthony Carter, Tyrone Butterfield, Derrick Alexander, David Terrell, Braylon Edwards.

GO BLUE.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 am

5.) James Whitley

Yes, he turned out to be an idiot, but the boy could play ball.

6.) Donovan Warren

3.) Todd Howard

2.) Shawn Crable, Cato June

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:31 am

Speaking of Crable, check out this picture I just found:

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Shawn_10

FYI...this WON'T be the photo used for "2 Days Away..."

However, there are a few others in mind. "2 Days Away..." may have to be a day of rotating banners.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 am

I can't get a picture to upload. I've tried the directions above and can't get it to work. I'm not the sharpest computer guy though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 am

First, in the box where you enter text, click the button that shows a polariod and a floppy disk in the bottom-right-hand corner of it.

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Captur11

Click Browse:

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Captur12

From there, go through your computer files and select the picture you want (just double-click the file or whatever it is).

Once you do that, the file window will close and you should see something to the effect of this:

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Captur15

(You'll see the path/route to the file listed).

Now, click "host":

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Captur13

Then it will create the HTML needed to embedd your photo. Copy the middle link (Ctrl + C, or just highlight it all, right-click and Copy).

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Captur14

Then just go back into the text box and Paste that code.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 am

Dennis franklin wore #9

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 am

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining 4869

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: There that one is much better   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 am

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining 3753247d8e5f3ba97ce4edab824fa61d811b6c96

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Dennis franklin wore #9
Mercury Hayes wore #9 too.  His game winning catch against Virginia or his diving touchdown catch against OSU were happy moments from the 90's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 am

Thanks.  I was just pulling from memory.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 am

Fish, I'm glad you now know how to add photos.

I know it's a lengthy process at first, but once you get the hang of it (specifically memorize the steps), you'll be posting photos very quickly. The routine of generating the HTML and the copy/paste will become so routine that it's second nature.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 am

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining 0wiste13
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm really excited about tomorrow's banner.

Fish...you're definitely on the right path.

I'll save the surprise until tomorrow! Hopefully everyone likes it as much as I do.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm

You won't "forget" again this time will you?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Yeah yeah yeah.

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm

I wore #13, that should mean something Cool 
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
Maybe that is the underlying reason why Admin skipped that day?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
MichiganFootball13 wrote:
Maybe that is the underlying reason why Admin skipped that day?
LOL...I can assure you that, no, that wasn't the reason.

However, that was funny.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:46 pm

The subconscious is a very truthful thing. Just sayin...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining   Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining Empty

Back to top Go down

Off the top of my head, players that wore the number equal to the days remaining
Page 1 of 1