Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field Empty
PostSubject: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Yup, you read right!

http://deadspin.com/cops-bust-late-night-alcohol-and-weed-party-on-michigan-1222724189

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:08 pm

How the hell did they get in there? It used to be that they kept one gate open year round. But ever since the renovations, the entire place is locked up.

Although last year before the season started, someone broke in and cut out some of the turf of the block M on the 50 yard line. Apparently it's not that hard to break into college football's holy cathedral.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:16 pm

spartinas in town last night?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:29 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
How the hell did they get in there?  It used to be that they kept one gate open year round.  But ever since the renovations, the entire place is locked up.  

Although last year before the season started, someone broke in and cut out some of the turf of the block M on the 50 yard line.  Apparently it's not that hard to break into college football's holy cathedral.  
It isn't, but you've just got to know where to go. I'm surprised that they haven't put an additional fence or something there at least during the season. Thankfully sparty isn't bright enough to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm not going to lie...pretty jealous of this group of folks (minus the, you know, getting arrested/charged) part.

But seriously...which of us wouldn't want to drink some beers and smoke a fatty at midfield?

Don't even lie, 2nd...because I know you're going to be the first to respond with some uppidy stance on pot lol.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:
...the first to respond with some uppidy stance on pot lol.
Whatever your feelings, Admin, I should comment---while we're, ahem, on the subject---that I found it somewhat
providential that the State of Washington legalized gay marriage and marijuana on the same day.
Obviously they live by "the book"...eh?

Leviticus 20:13 --  "If a man lays with another man, he should be stoned."

Oh, well...guess we'd simply misinterpreted it all these millennia.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Admin wrote:
I'm not going to lie...pretty jealous of this group of folks (minus the, you know, getting arrested/charged) part.

But seriously...which of us wouldn't want to drink some beers and smoke a fatty at midfield?

Don't even lie, 2nd...because I know you're going to be the first to respond with some uppidy stance on pot lol.
Beer, probably. Pot, nope. I've been in The Big House all by myself before, it was in winter when there was snow all over the field and tracks from students playing pick-up games on the field. I'd have a beer, but no pot (which seems wrong seeing as how this is Ann Arbor)...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 pm

michmike wrote:
Whatever your feelings, Admin, I should comment---while we're, ahem, on the subject---that I found it somewhat
providential that the State of Washington legalized gay marriage and marijuana on the same day.

Touche...

You and your damn puns, but that was good.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Did it. About 1:30 a.m., a sat/sun night, feb 1974.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 pm

dwoody wrote:
Did it. About 1:30 a.m., a sat/sun night, feb 1974.
BOSS. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
michmike wrote:

Touche...

You and your damn puns, but that was good.
2nd...lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:19 pm

michmike wrote:
Admin wrote:
...the first to respond with some uppidy stance on pot lol.

Also interesting that the Department of Justice just announced they will not stand in the way of states attempting to legalize the use of marijuana. States like Washington and Colorado are home free now.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:22 pm

What about communities though? It's legal in Ypsilanti and I swear where ever you go if you walk outside you get a contact buzz...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Eh, I don't think cities/townships/counties have the power to enact a passing law.

However, politics is not my strong suit.

I just know that the DOJ said they will not interfere at the state level, unless there is a serious need from them to step in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/eric-holder-marijuana-washington-colorado-doj_n_3837034.html
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:48 pm

http://www.annarbor.com/news/ypsilanti/ypsilanti-marijuana-proposal-supporters-consider-passage-a-breakthrough/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field   Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field Empty

Back to top Go down

Cops Bust Late-Night Alcohol And Weed Party On Michigan Stadium Field
Page 1 of 1