Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just met B Graham's dad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shockjoc

Just met B Graham's dad Empty
PostSubject: Just met B Graham's dad   Just met B Graham's dad EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:15 pm

I was walking from my car to my office when I saw a truck driver with a UM hoodie trying to get into our building. I aksed him about his hoodie which had Speed Michigan underneth the winged helmet. I asked him about it and he said his son played at UM. I asked who and he said it ws Brandon Graham. We spoke for a while about BG and UM- nicest guy you'd ever meet. He also said that Brandon arrived back home yesterday and began training with Barwis today.

GO BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: Just met B Graham's dad   Just met B Graham's dad EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 pm

He was a good one. And, I'm surprised at the amount of former players that still work out at Barwis's gym.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: My wife had problems   Just met B Graham's dad EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

with Discount Tire while on the road. Well, her biggest problem was that there were no Discount Tire Stores where she was. She had to call the Vice President Of Customer Relations.

Turned out to be Morgan Trent's Dad.

She was in Ohio and said something to him about Ohio people not being friendly. He laughed and said she was "Preachin to the Choir" and said his son played for UofM. My wife wrote his name down. She knew I would know it.

PostSubject: Re: Just met B Graham's dad   Just met B Graham's dad Empty

Back to top Go down

Just met B Graham's dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: