Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another quality article from The Daily.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Another quality article from The Daily. Empty
PostSubject: Another quality article from The Daily.   Another quality article from The Daily. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 am

And Admin, notice how when they made a BOLD PREDICTION it was in bold font, like it should be done!

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/five-things-we-learned-central-michigan?page=0,0

And personally, I think that the offense was run the way that it was Saturday (QB runs, etc.) was not to give Notre Dame any film to study. There were still portions of a Pro-style offense used against CMU to give the players some actual game experience. No, this will never be a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense but that's good. It will always be a Hybrid offense but yes it will become a little more Pro-style.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Another quality article from The Daily.   Another quality article from The Daily. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 am

I agree with you about the Notre Dame fily study. I was kind of surprised when UM came out with spread/no huddle look. But I also think that will not be their set offense this weekend.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Another quality article from The Daily.   Another quality article from The Daily. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am

I just said that what we saw against Central we will not see again vs. rudy. We'll see a hybrid combining the West Coast offense and Pro style offense against rudy. No more zone read crap though as we're a big hit away from having a true Freshman QB. Fortunately, we were able to get away with that during the Henne years but looking for it again with Morris may be a stretch. That being said, I liked what I saw with Shane (for the most part) this past Saturday. He shows promise, but yes it was only Central but still for his first game I was impressed. He's not there yet but will be...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quality article from The Daily.   Another quality article from The Daily. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another quality article from The Daily.
Page 1 of 1