Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?

Go down 
+2
wshoes
BetterThansparty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? Empty
PostSubject: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:25 pm

It appears that he has a Lisfranc injury. He's done....

Poor guy, I see urban meyer using this as a negative recruiting tool.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 pm

That's a shame. I never thought he was fast enough to be an NFL feature back though. Really nice college career.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm

No one has said that his career is over yet (now they're saying 6 weeks) but those types of injuries linger.  Anyone remember Billy Sims?  He developed "Turf Toe" which is the same thing that Bell has, kinda.  "Turf toe" is straining the ligaments of the Big toe, what Bell has is strained ligaments to the second toe, so essentially the same thing (just the toe next door).

If you have him in Fantasy sell high NOW. Not in our league though. I had him and dropped his silly sparty ass today.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I always thought he'd be a decent pro.

Obviously drafted pretty highly and they were using him so.....

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:40 pm

We all know that sparty has a pretty shitty medical program. Does the fact that Sparrow sucks contribute to the fact that Bell was drafted in the second round? Did the Steelers believe the medical reports that he was fine?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 am

I was surprised that the Steelers picked him in the 2nd round. He's talented, but he was carrying the ball 25+ times a game in college. That will wear you down.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
We all know that sparty has a pretty shitty medical program.
2nd, you could just as well have typed that as:

We all know sparty has a pretty shitty <insert cirriculum here> program.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 am

Hmmmmmm, Their Veterinary School is exemplary.

They saved my dog's life when no one else knew what was wrong.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 am

I remembered reading an article back in the early 1980's that noted how Bo's running backs did not perform very well in the NFL. Two possible theories were advanced: 1) Mich's offensive lines were so good, that it somewhat exaggerated how talented the backs were and/or 2) They were beat up after 3-4 years of play. In Bo's early years at least, we had a lot more full contact practices.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 am

Some of my best friends are moo-trained physicians...I hate to shatter your prejudices, but they are EXCELLENT doctors.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 pm

DO's no doubt, IMHO those are glorified chiropractors.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Sorry, sonny, MDs all. And you are SO wrong about DOs. Another one of your asinine and prejudiced remarks. What other group do you want to insult today?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
DO's no doubt, IMHO those are glorified chiropractors.
Let's look at my statement shall we. Their MD program is a satellite program (similar to that of UM-Dearborn or UM-Flint). Why else would it be listed in Grand Rapids?

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-medical-schools/michigan-state-university-college-of-human-medicine-04050

"IMHO" which stands for "In my honest opinion". I cannot hold an opinion? DO's try to look at natural healing methods but that's seriously about it.

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2007/06/dos-fake-rolex-of-medical-profession.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sciencebiz/2010/10/27/osteopaths-versus-doctors/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?   Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember how we all marveled at Le'Veon Bell's workload at sparty?
Page 1 of 1