Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? Empty
PostSubject: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm guessing the same number of US Presidents.

Michigan Alumna Nina Davuluri, crowned Miss America yesterday, was on the dean's list and earned the Michigan Merit Award and National Honor Society nods while studying at the University of Michigan, where she graduated with a degree in brain behavior and cognitive science. She'll also serve as a spokesperson for STEM working with the Department of Education.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/showbiz/miss-america-racist-reactions/

The Michigan difference, some people just can't handle it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 pm

You are obsessed with Sparty. It is disturbing.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Coming, you aren't seriously implying that Michigan has better looking women than moo, are you? Even a die-hard of my nth degree has to admit they got us on that one (and they are predominently blondes).
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Intelligence is part of beauty. The peroxide in the air in east landfill is enough to choke a horse (or cow as the case may be). Dumb girls are annoying...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:27 am

Nina is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 am

EJinGA wrote:
Nina is beautiful.
Yes she is. Seems like kind of a bitch though, with her comments about the previous Miss America being fat.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:
Nina is beautiful.
Yes she is.  Seems like kind of a bitch though, with her comments about the previous Miss America being fat.  
Link?? Love girl fights.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 am

http://www.barstoolsports.com/m/nyc/super-page/miss-new-york-won-miss-america-probably-because-she-called-the-other-miss-america-fat/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-crowned-2014-america-article-1.1456960

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 pm

"Allegations"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?   OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have? Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: How many Miss America's does sparty have?
Page 1 of 1